At Stanford Hills we continue to prioritise the wellbeing of our staff, visitors and our guests. It is for this reason that we have introduced additional measures to enhance hygiene protocols, in accordance with the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines.
All of our staff members have been educated on updated health safety standards for themselves and for our guests.
The Tasting Room will be operating as per normal seven days per week from 8am till 5pm. For now, we remain open for business but will continue to access the situation and keep you updated should there be any changes to our daily operations.
Our menu including our daily mid-week specials is available as take-away.
We have re-arranged our indoor seating space to allow for more space between diners.
Of course we have a vast outdoor seating area, and we will serve you wherever you wish to sit around the dam, if you wish to limit contact
We have postponed this weekends “Watershed” concert to the 26th of September 2020.
· We are monitoring our staff daily.
· All high touch points in our reception areas / restaurants / shops are sanitized regularly.
· All surfaces and ‘high-touch’ points are sanitized after each guest visit.
· All dishes, cutlery and glasses etc. are re-washed and sanitized after each guest visit.
· All towels and bedding are washed and sanitized and hung on the line to dry in the sun.
Please support local while we all stand strong in these unsettling times.
With love from the Stanford Hills team